This is a FAILPROOF recipe for Gluten Free Apple Cobbler!
I love apples fresh off the tree. Who doesn’t?
I have two apple trees growing right outside my kitchen window, those two trees give me such delight throughout every season. Spring blossoms, Summer birds, and new apples, Fall apple picking and in Winter standing so elegantly with snow on every branch.
This time of year I am daily walking outside to pick an apple for my morning oatmeal and then apple crisp or apple cobbler in the afternoon!
Today, I want to share with you, my fail-proof gluten-free apple cobbler recipe.
Serves 12 (or 6 hungry people)
2 cups gluten free flour mix
1 TBS. baking powder
1 Tsp. salt
1 cup melted butter or ghee
2 cups unrefined cane sugar or maple sugar
1 cup milk or almond milk
2 eggs beaten
4 cups peeled and sliced apples
1. Place 1 cup butter in a 11×13 baking pan and melt butter in a 350-degree preheated oven. Remove the pan from the oven once the butter is completely melted.
2. Mix all ingredients together except apples and butter in a mixing bowl. Mix on low speed until well incorporated.
3. Pour batter over the melted butter.
4. Place apple slices on top of the batter.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Serve warm or on special occasions with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top!
*This post may contain affiliate links. Thank you for supporting The Peaceful Haven!
Janelle Esker is the grateful wife of Michael and homeschooling mother of six amazing children. She lives with her family, 4 cats, 1 dog, 3 ducks and 12 chickens in scenic Ohio. Janelle received her B.A. in Education from Ohio Northern University. She is the author of CHOSEN: One Family’s Journey with Autism.