- In a large soup pot fill half way with water and bring to a boil. Once boiling, follow the package direction for cooking your gluten-free pasta. Drain and set aside.
- In a large pot on low heat, melt the butter. Whisk in the gluten-free flour until the butter and flour make a paste.
- Add the milk and increase to medium heat. Slowly stir.
- After milk is warm add the cheese and salt and pepper, stir until melted and let bubble for one minute. Make sure to stir this mixture, you don’t want it to stick or burn.
- Combine the pasta and cheese sauce. Eat!
- If you like your macaroni and cheese baked. Pour the mixture into a large 11×13 casserole dish, top with crushed potato chips and bake at 400 for 15 minutes.
*This post may contain affiliate links. Thank you for supporting The Peaceful Haven!