Welcome to Day eleven of Organize Your Home in 31 Days the Frugal Way! It has been a lot of fun so far, keep the momentum moving. Today, we will discuss 5 Ways to Organize your Smartphone. Another bonus is that today’s challenge will be FREE and probably end up saving you money in the long run!
Check out these smartphone statistics…
- More than 3 billion people worldwide now use the internet, and 80 percent of them access it from smartphones.
- Of the 1.8 hours, average users spend online on their smartphones each day, mobile apps account for 89 percent of this media time.
- The majority of growth in digital media time is now being generated by the use of mobile devices, with desktop computers increasingly becoming a secondary device.
- By 2018, 8 in 10 email users will likely access their email accounts from their mobile devices.
- The average consumer checks his or her smartphone 46 times a day, and in the US, people do this a collective 8 billion times every 24 hours.
- More than 50 percent of people immediately pick up and begin using their smartphones after they wake up.
These stats makes organizing your cell even more important.
5 Ways To Organize Your Smartphone
Every Smartphone is different so make sure to take out your Smartphones manual and check out how to achieve the following organizational tasks. Not only will clutter in your home cost you money but so will clutter on your Smartphone. Mistakes such as unused features, late fees, overdue payments, and missed deadlines can be consequences of a disorganized cell phone.
Let’s get started…
- Organize Contacts
- Eliminate Unused Apps
- Manage Displayed Calendar
- Turn Off Notifications
- Simplify Your Main Screen
As you go through each of the tasks be mindful about how you can simplify your life by streamlining information and think of creative ways your Smartphone can save you money. Take a little time to check out what the best money saving apps are. Remember to turn off your notifications and let the people around you be your focus and not your phone.
How do you organize your Smartphone?